Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 177

Today's Review:

God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

(163) There is no death. The Son of God is free.
God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

(164) Now are we one with Him Who is our Source.
God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

Miracles I'm noticing:

Today is a cloudy day and since we've had so many sunny days recently (well, I guess I've been in Florida for two weeks and it always seemed to be sunny in Florida!), it could appear as if the sky has suddenly turned gray. Sometimes that's how I feel, too, especially when I'm on the brink of the Summit for Bigger Small Talk, which seemed so much bigger in my imagination than it's turning out to be in reality. It could seem like a very gray day indeed.

But then I remember that the sky is always blue - the clouds just block our view sometimes, but that doesn't mean that that's the reality. I know that we all have to take our knocks before we taste success, so I'm looking at this as a future story I'll have to share with my audiences and clients.

I think somewhere in my subconscious I just assumed people would flock to our event. I wasn't even worried about that. Now as it's getting closer and I see that my idea was bigger than the reality and I'll be faced with some pretty hefty bills to pay, I realize that there is something tangible about having to "pay dues" to get to the next level. When I was playing it safe, it was just that - safe. Now that I'm stepping into bigger things, the risk is greater, but I trust that the payoff is greater as well.

LOVE, not FEAR. That's what I'm concentrating on today!

2 comments:

Nick Smith said...

Hi Jodee

This is just to wish a lovely conference and remind you that Numbers REALLY don't matter.

Conversation (small or BIG) is a just one way of reconnecting with each other - of expressing and knowing who we Are. This is where your safety lies Jodee. There is no risk here.

You have a wonderful opportunity to do that there next two days. "Wherever you go, that is where you Are" ;-)

With love
Nick

Jodee Bock said...

Nick: You are truly a soul mate. You know me so well even though we've never met. I hold space that you will be with us at next year's event - which is turning out to be FABULOUS!! Your love is shining across the ocean! Love and light to you, too!