Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 172

Today's Review:

God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

(153) In my defenselessness my safety lies.
God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

(154) I am among the ministers of God.
God is but Love, and therefore so am I.

Miracles I'm noticing:

I spent the past two days with Lisa Haneberg, author of Two Weeks to a Breakthrough, and throughout her talks she mentioned things that have happened as a result of her being on her motorcycle tour to promote the book. She has been able to connect many people with resources they need to achieve the breakthroughs they want in their lives. Fargo's stop was no different. We've had amazing turnouts for the four events she's created, and have seen the energy level rise in the community. I'm blessed and grateful to have had the opportunity to be with Lisa and everyone who came out to one of her events. It was a chance to witness how we are all among the ministers of God and represent the love that God is.

I'm up early this morning because I'm going to be on an early-morning television news show to promote next week's Bigger Small Talk Summit. Although registrations aren't what I had hoped, I'm still dedicated to this event, and am looking at it as the first annual, so am already thinking ahead to what next year will look like.

Blessed and grateful!

No comments: