Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome!

To begin 2007, I have decided that I would like to share my progress and path as I embark upon my third year of studying A Course in Miracles.

Marianne Williamson defines a miracle as a shift in perception from fear to love, and with that definition, I want to invite you to share what opens up for you as you look for those miracles in your own life.

I'd like to share my insights as I allow the words of the Course and the ideas I'm learning to open up new pathways for me.

In looking back over the previous two years of study, I'm amazed at how far I've come along my own personal journey and I'd like to share that journey with whoever is interested to come along.

I'll try to summarize my daily reading of the Text, as well as the daily lesson and any insights I notice as I apply what I'm learning.

I'd also like to invite you to share the miracles you're noticing in your own life when you start looking for them.

Thank you for joining me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now in all your doings be you blessed.
God turns to you for help to save the world.
Teacher of God, His thanks He offers you,
And all the world stands silent in the grace
You bring from Him. You are the Son He loves,
And it is given you to be the means
Through which His Voice is heard around the world,
To close all things of time; to end the sight
Of all things visible; and to undo
All things that change. Through you is ushered in
A world unseen, unheard, yet truly there.
Holy are you, and in your light the world
Reflects your holiness, for you are not
Alone and friendless. I give thanks for you,
And join your efforts on behalf of God,
Knowing they are on my behalf as well,
And for all those who walk to God with me.
AMEN

Jodee Bock said...

Nick: Thank you so much for visiting - and for this reminder to stay on the path we find ourselves. I know you are here with me ... and, as I said before, between us we are shifting the perception of two continents. I'll welcome your support and will offer you mine in the coming year as we both continue on this path!

Love and light to you!

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Wow Jodee - this is really a great blog you've started here. I look forward to learning more about this fun journey from you. Thanks for being such a great teacher!

Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, Phil! So far it's been amazing to notice what's appearing in my life. It's probably been happening forever, but it's so great to be awake and aware - and to notice!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodee,

Thanks for starting this blog. I just heard about it from Kirsten at ipopin.

This is great! Every day I strive to shift from fear to love and stay there. I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you and your readers. I always wanted to study A Course in Miracles, but have not made the time. Maybe this will inspire me.

I have miracles every day, but don't always take time to acknowledge them.

Thank you!

Sandy

Jodee Bock said...

Sandy: I'm so glad you visited! I've seen so many things differently in my life since I started studying the Course - coincidence? Maybe, but I believe it's just recognizing the miracles.

Thanks for putting together the Z-list collage. That was so cool!

Glad you're here - and please share any miracles you notice in your life!